Service & Treatments
Facts & Descriptions
Acupuncture & Herbal Consultations:
- Acupuncture-30-60 mins, $70 to $165/ treatment
Acupuncture, existing for thousands of years, is the insertion of a hair-thin needle into a specific point of energy (Qi) on the body to simulate a physiological change. It increases circulation, stimulates the body to release corticosteroids (the body’s own anti-inflammatory) and endorphins (the body’s own pain relievers). Acupuncture stimulates the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
- Chinese Herbal & Nutritional Consultations -30 mins. $45/consult
are done to support the body’s system in optimizing health. Traditional Chinese powder herbs are custom blended or pill form recommended for the ‘syndromes’ recognized through Tongue diagnosis, pulse reading and questions.
- Micro Current Acupuncture- 30-60 mins, $70 to $165/ treatment
This Needle-less form of Acupuncture, is based on the body having a micro-current "circulatory system", similar to the theory of the Chinese meridian system. It provides intercellular communication through electromagnetic signaling utilizing micro-currents which have documented its ability to reduce pain, stimulate and even shorten the healing process. The current run into the body via wet cotton tips placed upon Acupuncture points having a similar effect to that of traditional needles. This technique is very effective for those who do not tolerate Acupuncture yet wish to have all the benefits.
Choose a Practitioner
Massage Therapies: $65-$130/ treatment
- Swedish Massage - A combination of Swedish (gentle, long strokes of light pressure), Petrissage (gentle kneading) and trigger point therapy (firm pressure on specific tight areas). Great for general relaxation and muscular tension release.
- Lymphatic Massage - Light pumping motions following the lymphatic system to reduce swelling and increase circulation. Good in conjunction with Liver/Bowel detoxification programs or chronic illness.
- Hot Stone Massage
- Hot stone massage is a specialty
massage that uses smooth, heated stones. It
is a deeply soothing, relaxing and helps
tight muscles release.
- Aromatherapy Massage - Swedish massage with light to medium pressure best for relaxation
with use of botanical oils to refresh,
restore and revitalize. Perfect for
relieving stress and harmonizing.
- Thai/Shiatsu - An interactive manipulation of the body using passive stretching and pressure along energy lines. Therapeutic for chronic muscle tension and stiffness
- Lypossage - treatment is a specific blend of massage modalities that derive from physical therapy, including Lymphatic Drainage and Myofascial Release. The specialized techniques used in Lypossage break down adhesive fibers that hold fat in uneven patterns (cellulite). These strokes also increase circulation to specific areas, helping your body’s fat cells metabolize and release the stored toxins.
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy - Using light pressure/touch, cranio-sacral therapy is a non-invasive hands on healing that alleviates soft tissue restrictions from the skull and internal head (brain) to the sacrum (tail bone) increasing cerebral fluid circulation. Decrease pain, muscle stiffness and tension throughout the body and increase focus, memory and range of motion in your extremities. Head trauma, headaches, neck stiffness and right-left alignment issues respond well to this therapy.
Choose a Practitioner
- Anti-aging Treatments- $75-$120/ treatment
Advanced LED Light
SWiCH- a dermal rejuvenation professional treat- ment and is a natural repair system.
- Spa Facials- $80 and up
Ageless Signature Facial
Advanced Pure Oxygen Facial
PCA Chemical Peel
La Stone Facial
- BodyWaxing- $10-$70
- See a Menu with full descriptions
Choose a Practitioner
- Cellulite Melt - Stimulates circulation in stagnant areas and detoxifies the physiology. This treatment also exfoliates and softens the skin, while creating a sense of well being. It starts with skin brushing, followed by a contouring cream with essential oils to help increase circulation.
- Sea Mineral with Algae to Detoxify
- Detoxification Body Wrap - Steam with Ultra Cellulite Melt
- Though Field Therapy
Thought Field Therapy is a mind-body therapy that allows the client to free themselves from emotional traumas, phobias and fears through sequences of tapping on the body's meridians. This therapy has been proven time and again for over 30 years to permanently reduce or relieve issues such as: claustrophobia, fear of spiders, fear of public speaking, fear of death, PTSD, nightmares, love pain, obsessions, addictions and so much more. Many of these traumas, phobias and fears can be released in one session. Thought Field Therapy can truly improve your life.
- Somatic Emotional Release - Non-invasive hands-on therapy with light touch that focuses on clearing cellular memory of physical, mental and emotional trauma. This therapy is good for inner peace and wellness by encouraging release of traumatic injury memories.
- Reiki Energy Therapy - Non-invasive hands-on healing therapy originating early 20th century Japan, where energy flows through the palms to bring about healing. Increases energy flow and can reduce pain.
- Organic Facial &
Foot Massage - Includes
age-defying face and eye treatment with neck
and scalp as well as a hydrating foot
massage, to bring your body into total
Ultra-Detoxification - Using mud and
steam to stimulate the physiology to remove
impurities and also exfoliate the skin
giving the a clean radiance.
- Reflexology - Firm pressure applied to feet and/or hands where “Microsystems” of the body reflect themselves encompassing all the systems of the body. When body pain is too tender to touch or it is all over, this therapy helps to stimulate the whole body for regulation and healing.